Click to Home

Citizen Requests
If you have a concern or a request for services, please fill out one of these forms.  If you have an emergency or need help quickly, please call the department directly.  You can find our staff directory online.

Streets and Stormwater Requests

Report a Concern/Complaint
  • High grass
  • Debris around a structure
  • Foreclosures
  • Structures left in a state of disrepair
  • Unpermitted signs
  • Environmental concerns
  • RV's, boats, and trailers in front/side yards
  • Work being done without a permit
  • Unlicensed contracting

  • Customer Service/Utility Billing Division