Click to Home
Code Red

Fire Stations
 Station 1


Station 1 Located in Old Naples at 835 8th Avenue South, just south of Naples City Hall, Station One is on the site of the original Naples Fire Department, established 1945.

Station 2 Located at 977 26th Avenue North. The station was built in 1974 and expanded in 1988 to house the Naples Fire Training Center.

Station 3 Located at the midpoint of the runways at the Naples Municipal Airport. Built in 1989, the station was funded by the Florida Department of Transportation.